Herbal Orange Spice Tea Blend
Herbal Orange Tea Blend
is a blend of rosehips, orange peel, hibiscus, blackberry leaf, cloves, and roasted chicory.
Orange Spice Tea
captures the flavor of a wonderful orange and fresh herbs. This tea can be enjoyed iced or hot and is a fantastic partner to a fresh muffin on a cold winter morning.
This tea has a great flavor and aroma
on its own or you may like to add milk and honey for a sweeter, smoother taste.
Orange Spice Tea
is said to be one of the best for those who are new to the idea of gourmet teas
The benefits of each herb:
- Rosehips- Contains vitamin C, some vitamin A and B, essential fatty acids and antioxidant flavonoids
- Orange Peel- Appetite stimulant, digestive disorders, gastric-juice deficiency, gastrointestinal disorders, prevention of abnormal growths (skin, breast, colon, etc)
- Hibiscus- Calming, lowers blood pressure, high in vitamin C and antioxidants
- Blackberry leaf- Has been used to treat diarrhea and sore throat. Has also been an effective astringent and diuretic
- Cloves- Warming, stimulating, zesty
- Roasted chicory- Deepens the taste and flavor of tea, as Chicory is often a substitute for coffee. Caffeine free
1. Bring fresh water to a boil.
2. Add tealeaves to a teapot, fill-your-own teabag or infuser basket. Use 1 to 2 teaspoons (adjust to taste) per cup (8 oz) of water. TEA SACHET: Place tea sachet(s) in teapot or cup. Each sachet brews 1 to 2 cups (8-16 oz) of tea.
3. Pour boiling water over herbal tea. Allow water to cool slightly before brewing Green Tea, White Tea and Mate. Cover.
4. Steep leaves for approximately 5 min. Do not over steep or tea may become bitter.
5. Remove tea sachet, bag or infuser from water or strain leaves. ENJOY!
To make an iced tea, follow the steps above then allow tea to completely cool. Add ice, and you can even garnish with fresh fruit or herbal plant leaves.
Brewing loose-leaf tea is as simple as brewing a teabag, only instead of a teabag, use an infuser or Fill-Your-Own teabag to keep the leaves out of your cup. You will be rewarded with a much higher quality, better tasting, and healthier brew.
All tea blends come in resealable ziplock bags containing 4oz. of fresh tea.