Relaxing Tea Blend
Relaxing Tea Blend
is a blend of chamomile, raspberry leaf and peppermint.
This tea is designed with the special needs of child bearing women in mind.
The trilogy of herbs in our Relaxing Tea Blend
work together to bring you a great tea to promote a great relaxation experience. A warm cup of this tea at bedtime will help promote peaceful rest without the side-effects of chemical supplements.
This tea will help to relax the body and prepare you for sleep. Chamomile
will calm and relax you; Peppermint
helps to open your sinuses so you breathe better during the night. Our unique addition of Red Raspberry leaf
creates a special tea for women.
Drinking this herbal tea in pregnancy will help promote relaxation and peace of mind. The unique combination of herbs will promote a mother's peace of mind while also promoting uterine strength and health.
The benefits of each herb:
- Chamomile- Calming, used by herbalists to treat anxiety, insomnia, chest colds, sore throats, and gingivitis
- Raspberry leaf- An herb for women wanting to get pregnant or for women who are already pregnant. Red Raspberry Leaf tones the uterus, improves contractions and decreases constipation
- Peppermint- Cooling, antiseptic, calming to the stomach and cramping, bloating
1. Bring fresh water to a boil.
2. Add tealeaves to a teapot, fill-your-own teabag or infuser basket. Use 1 to 2 teaspoons (adjust to taste) per cup (8 oz) of water. TEA SACHET: Place tea sachet(s) in teapot or cup. Each sachet brews 1 to 2 cups (8-16 oz) of tea.
3. Pour boiling water over herbal tea. Allow water to cool slightly before brewing Green Tea, White Tea and Mate. Cover.
4. Steep leaves for approximately 5 min. Do not over steep or tea may become bitter.
5. Remove tea sachet, bag or infuser from water or strain leaves. ENJOY!
To make an iced tea, follow the steps above then allow tea to completely cool. Add ice, and you can even garnish with fresh fruit or herbal plant leaves.
Brewing loose-leaf tea is as simple as brewing a teabag, only instead of a teabag, use an infuser or Fill-Your-Own teabag to keep the leaves out of your cup. You will be rewarded with a much higher quality, better tasting, and healthier brew.
All tea blends come in resealable ziplock bags containing 4oz. of fresh tea.